10.07.2010

Falling to Pieces

This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on this 7th day of October 2010 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

Supplies needed:
• Tube of Choice: I am using the artwork of the talented Jennifer Janesko which you can purchase from CILM

• Scrap Kit of choice: I am using the PTU kit Widget from Juicy Bits which you can buy from her store HERE

• Template: I am using template138 from Gina’s Gems which you can find Here

Lets Begin:

1. Open your template
2. Delete the credit info layer, bling layer, the flowers layer, rounded rectangle, and the silver swirl layer
3. Using your selection tool, select a rectangular area around the template area
4. Crop to selection
5. This brings our template in a little closer and we can resize when we are finished
6. Highlight our leafy frame layer
7. Selections-Select All- Float
8. Selections defloat
9. Open paper 5 and paste as a new layer
10. Selections- Invert
11. Hit delete on your keyboard one time
12. Now you can delete the original leaf layer (I liked the look so I left it)
13. If you want you can also add textures to your paper if you want it to stand out a bit more
14. Highlight the circle fill layer
15. Selections-Select All- Float
16. Selections defloat
17. Open paper of choice ( I used paper 9)
18. Paste as a new layer
19. Selections- Invert
20. Hit delete on your keyboard
21. Select none
22. Paste your tube to your liking at this time
23. Now duplicate your leaf layer
24. Rotate by 45%
25. Bring the opacity down between 30 and 40 or to your liking
26. Move this layer to the bottom above your background layer
27. Open Brad of choice and resize by 50% 3 or 4 times to your liking
28. Now we will paste as a new layer on to our working image
29. Placing them on the silver ornamental frame
30. Duplicate and place each one to your liking around the frame
31. Drop shadow each bead
32. Open one of your Brackets and resize by 40% and then by 50% and rotate
33. Place to your liking or look at my tag for placement
34. Duplicate Image Mirror
35. Repeat until you have 4
36. Merge these 4 layers visible and drop shadow
37. Open Tag 04 and resize by 50%
38. Paste as a new layer to your liking
39. Add text of choice to the tag
Optional Place puzzle pieces to your liking
40. Merge all layers visible and add copyrights

Thank you for trying my tutorial…. If you have any trouble please feel free to contact me…

No comments: