10.11.2010

I Want Candy

This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 8th day of October 2010 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

Supplies needed:
• Tube of Choice: I am using the artwork of the talented Juicy Bits which you can purchase from Here

• Scrap Kit of choice: I am using the PTU Hallows Eve Kit from Juicy Bits which you can buy from her store HERE

Lets Begin:
1. Open Frame 02.png
2. Rotate to the left 90% all layers checked
3. Resize all layers by 75%
4. Now resize again by 75% but make sure that all layers is Unchecked
5. Open ribbon07.png
6. Resize by 75% THREE times
7. Rotate to the left 90%
8. Paste as a new layer on our working frame image and move to the left side of our frame
9. You will need to use your selection tool and crop off the excess ribbon
10. Add drop shadow of choice to your ribbon layer ( I used 0,0,100,5,black)
11. Highlight our frame layer
12. With your magic wand click inside of the frame
13. Selections- Modify- Expand by 10
14. Paste paper of choice as a new layer ( I used paper 7)
15. Selections- invert
16. Hit delete on your keyboard
17. Open your tube at this time
18. Resize if necessary to your liking
19. Paste as a new layer moving below our frame
20. Add a drop shadow of your choice
21. Open your candy spatters and resize by 70%
22. Paste to your liking and send this layer to the bottom
23. Duplicate this layer
24. Image Flip
25. Image Mirror
26. Move into place to your liking
27. Open 3 bows of choice ( I used 2,3, and 4)
28. Resize all by 75%
29. Copy first bow
30. Highlight top layer on our working image and paste as a new layer
31. Now select your second bow and paste as a new layer
32. Image Mirror
33. Now your last bow
34. Paste as a new layer but resize again by 75%
35. Now duplicate that layer
36. Now line up your bows on the left ( look at my tag for reference)
37. Open flair of choice I used flair03.png
38. Resize by 30% and again by 75%
39. Paste in the center of our bows
40. Open tag01.png
41. Resize to your liking and paste as a new layer on our working image
42. Move below our flair layer
43. Open pumpkin of choice and resize to fit on our tag
44. Lower the opacity to your liking
45. Add text of choice and copyrights
46. Export as a PNG
We are finished!!!

No comments: