1.24.2011

Missing You

This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on the 24th day of January 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I used PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.

Supplies needed:
Tube of Choice: I’m using a tube from Zindy Nielsen which you can purchase from here store here
Scrap Kit of choice: I am using Jacob a PTU kit from Tagging Angels aka Kissy which you can purchase from Tagging Angels Store
Muras Meister Copies
Let’s Begin:
1. Open a new transparent image 600 x 600
2. Open lily 2 and resize by 50% and again by 75%
3. Paste as a new layer on our working image
4. Plugins- Muras Meister- Encircle
5. Change the top number to 10
6. And click apply
7. Now with your magic wand click in the center of our floral frame
8. Selections- Modify- expand by 10
9. Open paper 2 and paste as a new layer on our working image
10. Selections- Invert
11. Hit delete on your keyboard one time
12. Select none
13. Move the paper below our frame layer
14. Now paste your tube as a new layer (resizing if necessary)
15. Move to your liking
16. Open Heart Stick Pin 4 CCDesigns.png and resize by 50%
17. Paste as a new layer on our working image
18. Move to the right of our image on our floral frame
19. Resize two butterflies of your choosing by 65%
20. Paste as a new layer on our working image
21. Place both butterflies to your liking
22. Effects- Edge Effects- Enhance both butterflies
23. Add a drop shadow to all layers now
24. I used 0,0,100,3 Black
25. Open heart of choice and resize by 50% and again by 65% and place where our stick pin is and then move below the stick pin layer
26. Drop Shadow your heart
27. Now add your text and your copyrights
Thank you for trying my tutorial, I would love to see your results!

No comments: