9.07.2012

Autumns Gifts

This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on September 7, 2012 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. My tutorials are for those who have general knowledge of how PSP works. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog. Thank you!

 

EXTRAS are HERE!!!

Things Needed:

Tube/Image of choice: I am using the work of the talented Anna Marine and you must have a license to use her work. You can buy her tubes at CDO  and obtain a license as well.

Kit of choice: I am using a GORGEOUS fall kit called Love the Fall by Rieneke of www.scrapjegek.web-log.nl which you can purchase from Scraps with Attitude

Mask: None

Font: Of Choice:

Plugins:  Tramages, Draw the Line

Let’s Begin:

1) Open a new image 600 by 600 72 DPI (this will be known as our working image throughout this tutorial)
2) Open RDlovethefall_element56.png
3) Resize by 75% and paste as a new layer on our working image
4) Open RDlovethefall_element58.png and paste as a new layer on our working image
5) Place to your liking and add a nice drop shadow (my drop shadow is 0,0,100,5 Black)
6) Click inside your frame using your magic wand
7) Selections- Modify-Expand by 10
8) Open a paper of your choice ( I used Paper 5)
9) Open RDlovethefall_element29.png and paste as a new layer on our working image
10) Send this layer to the bottom
11) Add a nice drop shadow again (I used the same one)
12) Open RDlovethefall_element23.png and paste as a new layer on our working image
13) Resize the bird to your liking and place it where you like
14) Open RDlovethefall_element31.png and resize by 50% once and then by 75% and place to your liking on our working image
15) Open RDlovethefall_element41.png and resize by 75%
16) Paste as a new layer on our working image and place to your liking
17) Add a nice drop shadow (again I used the same one  )
18) At this time you will add your tube
19) You can place it within the frame or make it look as it the tube is coming out of the frame as I did
20) Add a nice drop shadow to your tube
21) Merge visible all layers
22) Duplicate your layer now
23) Highlight the bottom layer
24) Adjust- Blur- Gaussian Blur by 15
25) Now apply the following plugin
26) Tramages- Tow the line- default settings
27) Now merge visible again
28) Add your font/text at this time
29) Add your copyrights and we are finished.

Thank you so much for doing one of my tutorials I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Carmin

No comments: