1.20.2014

Pink Clouds-


 


This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on January 20, 2014 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.  Thank you! 
Things Needed:
Tube/Image of choice:  I am using the work of Constanza Ehrenhaus   which is an exclusive tube for those who took part in Taking back PSP  Part 1.
Kit of choice: I am using Pimp’d Designz portion of the Save the Boobies Collab Which can be bought at Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps
Plugins: Penta- Jeans
Masks/Templates: Im using an awesome template created by Dee of DagerouslyDeliciousDesignz     called Template 16 Pinkclouds
Font, Animation, or other items needed: We can use  the same font for our names, so it wouldn’t clash with Dees Word art. Its called Pink Clouds and can be found here or you can find another font that you sits well with the word art  
Let’s Begin:
1)      Open the template of your choosing in PSP and hit Shift and D  to duplicate the template and close the original
 
2)      Close off the top layer which is Dees Copyright layer

3)      Now close off the bottom layer, so that when we are done we can save the file as a .png file

4)      Now starting from the bottom you will select each layer  and fill with the colors, patterns,  or even paper of your choosing

5)      On Right Blue Circle layer go to Selections- select all-float-defloat

6)      Layers- New Raster Layer- 

7)      Paste into selection- I used pd12-pp-08.png

8)      Delete the original blue circle layer

9)      Repeat Steps 5-8 for  all layers  like I said using colors, papers, patterns or textures of your choosing

10)   Once satisfied with your choices add a drop shadow to all layers I used the following drop shadows :

a)      0, 0, 75,  5.00, Black

11)   Open your tube of choosing and place to your liking

12)   Now the tube I am using doesn’t have a close up layer but if yours does you could always put it inside the cloud frame and lower the opacity to make the tag appear to be full

13)   I am now going to begin applying some of the elements from the kit to spice the tag up just a bit more as I love how the template pulled everything together I really love the elements in this kit too

14)   Open pd12-pink-pin.png and paste as a new layer  move down to place below the left side of the word art

15)   Open flower of choice and resize by 50%

16)   Place to your liking

17)   I put mine on the center of the ribbon

18)   I added a button to the center of the flower as well

19)   Now open the beads

20)   Paste as a new layer

21)   Place to your liking  duplicating and placing them in various areas resizing to your liking

22)   Now merge visible once content with all of your placements

23)   If you want to resize do so now I resized mine by 75%

24)   Duplicate this layer

25)   Adjust-Blur-Gaussian blur- 7.00

26)   Change the opacity to Hard light

27)   You can also bring the opacity down a bit if you don’t like the drastic change

28)   I also used Penta- Jeans Plugin on the blurred layer to give a little more texture

29)   Open pd12-kiss.png and resize by 70 %

30)   Move to our empty area of our tag (if you use the same tube)

31)   Lower the opacity of this layer to your liking (my setting is at 23 in this particular tag

32)   Add any other little elements you might want at this time as well

33)   Add your copyrights

34)   Add your name and export as a .png file

I hope that you all like your tag and would love to see any results one might have using this tut.  
Hugs,
 

No comments: