8.12.2014

Fantasy Fae





This tutorial is for those that have experience working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on August 12, 2014 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share your results than please feel free to contact me, I would love to see others results. You can email me at theycallmetig@yahoo.com  Thank you!

Things Needed:

  • ·         Tube/Image of choice:  I am using an adorable fairy created by MichiArt which can be purchased from CDO- (Please do not use images without a license, permission, or without copyrights!)
  • ·         Kit of choice: I am using Garden of Fantasy by Rieneke Designs and Joy Designs which can be purchased at Twilight Scraps
  • ·         Plugins: None Needed
  • ·         Masks/Templates:  Mask of choice-I used a rather subtle mask from Becky named Becky_Mask009  and I am not sure where to get Beckys Masks anymore so I am not sure if I can just supply it or what. (if anyone knows please let me know)
  • ·         Other Items Needed: Font of choice
Let’s Begin:
1.)      Let’s open a new image 600 x 600 72DPI (This will be referred to as our working image)
2.)    There are many beautiful elements in this kit so if you see something you want to use instead of an element I chose please do so! Tutorials are a guide and do NOT have to be followed 100%
3)      Open RDJDgardenoffantasy_element72.png
4)      Copy and paste as a new layer on our working image
5)      Resize this layer by 85% twice and place to the bottom center of our working image
6)      Open your tube at this time
7)      Resize to your liking and then copy and paste as a new layer on our working image
8)      Place your tube so that it appears to be standing, sitting, laying on the stump element
9)      Add a nice drop shadow to your tube ( I used 0,0,70,5.00 black)
10)   Open RDJDgardenoffantasy_element59.png and resize by 50%
11)   Copy and paste as a new layer on our working image
12)   Move to the bottom left of the stump (You can resize a bit more if these look to large to you)
13)   Once happy with placement add our drop shadow
14)   Duplicate this layer
15)   Image- Mirror
16)   Now move into placement of your liking
17)   Open RDJDgardenoffantasy_element92.png
18)   Resize by 80% copy and paste as a new layer on our working image
19)   Place to the right of our working image
20)   Move this layer down so that the tree bottom is hidden behind the mushroom layer
21)   Now add a drop shadow of your choosing
22)   Duplicate this layer
23)   Image-Mirror
24)   Move and place to your liking
25)   Now move this layer so that the tree bottom is hidden behind our tree stump
26)   Open RDJDgardenoffantasy_element49.png
27)   Resize by 70% and paste as a new layer on our working image
28)   Move into placement of choice
29)   Move this layer to the bottom
30)   Add a nice drop shadow (I used the same as before)
31)   Open RDJDgardenoffantasy_element6.png and resize by 70%
32)   Using your selection tool crop off a section that you want to use to add flowers to our tree/pillars
33)   Continue adding flowers until you are happy with the way it looks
34)   Add a drop shadow to each floral layer you added
35)   Now open RDJDgardenoffantasy_element17.png and RDJDgardenoffantasy_element16.png and resize by 25% and place them around the stump to your liking
36)   Now add a drop shadow to the flower layers again
37)   At this point I will leave you to add any additional elements that add the spark you want to make the tag “your own”.
38)   Once happy with your overall tag merge all layers visible
39)   Resize our tag by 85%
40)   Add your copyrights and Name(s) to your tag and merge visible once again
41)   Open a paper of your choosing and paste as a new layer on our working image
42)   Send this layer to the bottom
43)   Apply mask of your choosing
44)   Merge group
45)   Merge all layers visible
Export your tag as a .png and Walla we are done!!! I really hope you like your fantasy tag!

I would love to see your results. Please feel free to send them to me so I can add them to my blog for everyone to see others results.


Hugs,


No comments: